Friday, January 13, 2012

Proton Saga Key-less Entry

Needless to say, this is my other blog. KENCINGKUCING? Still functioning, literally. Maybe with this new site, I can push myself to write more.

And suddenly this wild idea come to me. Maybe i should post more pictures instead of words. That way I can save my ass from typing useless stuffs and straight go to the main point of my post. At least one pic per post. Better, isn't it?

One of the typical pictures you can find in your phone storage

Admit it, we tend to snap stupid pictures using our phone, just to ensure that it works fine. Please. Out there, beyond your office tables, rooms, cars, or any other confined spaces, there are lots of worthy pictures or moments that deserve to be inside your SD Card. Even if it's meant to just checking on your phone's camera.

This is the kind of picture that should be in your phone

I visited Singapore recently, with my friends from KL. It was Maghrib and we don't know where to perform our solat. GPS lead us here. It happened to be that this is considered one of the most important mosque in Singapore. The most awesome thing about this mosque is the ceiling fan. Imagine helicopter is mounted up-side-down on the ceiling.


Obviously it's not from my phone camera. Click here

We were such in a hurry, so I didn't manage to take more pictures here. Plus it's kind of awkward taking pictures in a mosque, don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment